Tool for operating, parameterizing and diagnosing drive tasks.
Alongside their actual drive tasks, drive systems in modern production lines are also performing technology functions of the production process. With Global Drive Control (GDC), you have access to an easily comprehensible and clearly structured tool for operating, parameterizing and diagnosing drive tasks.
- Global Drive Control (GDC) easy
- Global Drive Control (GDC)
- Fast and easy quick setup of the drive
- Easy operation, even for inexperienced users, thanks to easily comprehensible help functions
- Convenient diagnostics options via various monitor windows and oscilloscope functions
- Easy connection to the drive via RS232/485, fiber optic cable or the system bus
System requirements for Global Drive Control V4.14.1 and GDCeasy
- Microsoft® XP Professional (32 Bit) as of SP3 /Windows® 7 / Windows® 8
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel® Pentium® processor as of 333 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- at least 250 MB free hard disk capacity
- VGA graphics card (min. resolution 1024 x 768 pixel)
- Minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels with 256 displayable colours
- Pointer (mouse, trackball, etc.)
- Free seriel or USB interface for the communication with the Lenze drive controllers
- Installation of a GDC 4.x full version (update) or licence key
Information on function extensions and fault eliminations compared to GDC V4.14 is provided in the difference description.
By means of the installation program different installations can be executed:
- Full version of Global Drive Control easy V4.14.1
- Update of Global Drive Control from V4.x to V4.14.1 (installation of a previous GDC version is required)
- Full version of Global Drive Control V4.14.1 (input of a licence number for Engineer HighLevel is required)
GDC V4.14.1 doesn’t give you a functional improvement if you have already installed the previous version GDC V14.4 and the device update GU19. In this case an installation of GDC V4.14.1 is not necessary.
Please proceed as follow to install Global Drive Control V4.14.1 or Global Drive Control easy V4.14.1
- Save the GDC_V41401.zip (110 MB) file in any directory on your PC.
- Unpack the ZIP file into any directory on your PC.
- Close GDC if you have already started it before.
- Start the setup.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
- Please install additional to the Global Drive Control the latest full version of the EASY Starter, if you need the communication driver “Controller Gateway –>…” (GDC menu Options>Communication).
LENZE GLOBAL DRIVE CONTROL – version 4.14
Serial Number: 29883690
If the download does not start, please observe the notes provided in the Online help.
Installation under Windows 7 might lead to incorrect operation of the online help of GDC. The problem can be solved by installing an update which can be downloaded from the Microsoft homepage (Windows 7 32 bit: Windows6.1-KB917607-x86.msu, Windows 7 64 bit: Windows6.1-KB917607-x64.msu).