Lenze EASY Starter supports service technicians during commissioning and maintenance work. Information on function extensions compared to EASY Starter V1.7 is provided in the difference description.
The engioneering software ‘EASY Starter’ supports service technicians during commissioning and maintenance work.Notes:
- Version history: Information on function extensions.
- For the installation administrator rights are required.
- Licence key: A licence is required for being able to use the full range of functions, but it can be tested 30-days free of charge.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 Bit) as of SP3 / Windows® Server 2003 / Windows® Server 2008 / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 Bit) / Windows® 8.x / / Windows® 10
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel® processor as of 1GHz, 1GB RAM, 1GB HDD or equivalent
- Minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Close all Lenze software tools.
- Save the file in any directory on your PC:
- EASY Starter_V1102.zip (165 MB)
- In case of no internet connection during the installation process, no software updates could be carried out via Lenze package manager automatically.
In that case, please save also the following files in any directory on your PC, in order to install the updates manually:
- Package_DeviceDescriptions02.zip (322 MB, device descriptions)
- Package_Help_de02.zip (273 MB, german online help)
- Package_Help_en02.zip (263 MB, english online help)
- Unpack all ZIP files in any directory on your PC.
- In the extracted directories start the setup.exe file and Package_xxx.exefiles sequentially.
- Follow the installation instructions
- For installation administrator rights are required!
- If the download does not start use the context menu (right mouse button) to save the file.