SIMOTION SCOUT V4.1:
Software Package Contents Distributed as a catalog with 3 DVD images. DriveES v5.4 SP4 can be downloaded separately.
1. SIMOTION SCOUT V4.1 incl. SP4
With the overall software package, it has been chosen to be the SCOUT DVD’s. It is noted that the installation of SCOUT. CD_1 … \ SCOUT \ Disk1. SCOUT license key forms. This is installed via the Automation License Manager. Under Disk1 is stored the control setup for the installation procedure. If a SCOUT Stand-alone was delivered, the needed STEP7 parts will be installed in addition to the SCOUT. These files are located on Disk1 and Disk2. SCOUT Stand-alone needs approximately 3 GB free memory space on hard disk.
2. SIMOTION SCOUT (CD_1-5)
The CD_1 to CD_5 contains the installation files for SIMOTION SCOUT V4.1 SP4.
3. SIMOTION SCOUT Add-on
The SCOUT AddOn contains information on the SIMOTION IT.
4. SIMOTION Extensions – CamTool
CamTool software facilitates the creation of cams. CamTool is a SIMOTION SCOUT optional package.
5. SINAMICS Support Package (SSP_CD1 / SSP_INT_CD1)
SINAMICS drives are installed automatically and will be installed automatically.
6. DriveES Basic 5.4 SP4 () Drive SIMODRIVES drives components. The DriveES Basic Software is licensed for use with this SCOUT license. It’s not possible.
7. SIMOTION SCOUT, Hotfix 3 for Step7 v5.4 SP5, SIMATIC NET 2007, The correct SIMATIC NET version for the SIMOTION P350 V4.1 SP4. For the utilization, a license must be ordered separately. The SIMATIC NET version comes with SCOUT only runs on the WINDOWS 2000 and XP operating systems.
The documentation directory contains the SIMOTION documentation in German, English, Italian and French in PDF format.
9. Utilities & Applications
System requirements: Programmer or PC with Pentium ™ II 400 MHz (Windows ™ NT / 2000), Pentium ™ III 500 MHz (Windows ™ XP) 256 MB RAM Monitor resolution 1024 × 768 pixels 2000 SP3, XP Professional SP1 … 3 Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 Interface
SIEMENS SIMOTION SCOUT V4.1 INCL. SP4 WITH DRIVERS V5.4 SP4